Bitsy's address!

Write me here!
Elisabeth Askren
New Mexico Farmington Mission
400 W Apache St.
Farmington, NM 87401

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Second Transfer! 8th Week! (7/29/13)

I don't have much time, just wanted to say I love you all SO MUCH and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to serve the Lord and show my love for Him and all of the wonderful people in my life by helping others come closer to their God.  I love the excuse to help people and love them and not judge them!  I can feel the awesome as it takes place.  Sister was sick most of this week so we kinda died, but we still got the highest number of lessons I've ever had!  It was amazing and I know that the Lord wants us to see in numbers and goals so then we can see His grander picture!  The Lord loves all of us and wants us all to enjoy this life, no matter what happens.  I hope you can all remember that and remember how amazing we can all become!   Laureena is awesome and we love them!  We see them every day so it's pretty fantastic! I have almost all the kids' names down!
I LOVE YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment